ULI Real Estate Consensus Forecast: Spring 2017
You’re invited to join us Wednesday, April 19, at 1 p.m. ET for an exclusive, complimentary webinar for ULI members and the media.
Learn what experts forecast for movement in economic and real estate indicators by the end of 2017, 2018, and 2019.
- Listen to a lively debate between leading economists and analysts who participated in the Consensus Forecast survey as they explain or defend their views.
- Ask questions or challenge consensus about what lies ahead for the real estate industry in 2017 and beyond.
The semiannual ULI Real Estate Consensus Forecast Survey provides forecasts for 27 economic and real estate indicators, including the following:
- Interest rates
- Capitalization rates
- CMBS issuance
- Property transaction volumes and price growth
- REIT returns
- Investment returns for four property types
- Vacancy/occupancy rates and rents for five property types
- Housing starts and price growth.
- Tim Savage – Senior Managing Economist, CBRE
- C. Conway – Senior Vice President of Credit Risk Management, SunTrust Bank
- Mary Ludgin – Managing Director and Director of Global Investment Research, Heitman
- Melissa Reagen – Director of Real Estate and Agricultural Finance, MetLife