2021 Sponsorship Opportunities
Corporate sponsorships enable ULI New York to create compelling educational programs, connect our members and deliver community impact initiatives like:
- UrbanPlan, ULI’s project-based learning curriculum where ULI members help high school and university students understand the fundamental forces that shape the built environment.
- UrbanPlan for Public Officials, ULI’s member-led workshops that enable public officials to better understand the trade-offs and risk at play in the entitlement and negotiation process associated with land use, especially in public-private partnerships (P3s).
- Technical Assistance Panels (TAPs), where ULI members volunteer their time and expertise to provide objective advice and practical solutions to local governments, public agencies and nonprofit organizations facing complex land use and real estate challenges throughout New York State.
Over the course of the past year, as the pandemic shut down all of ULI New York’s in-person activities, our volunteer leadership and ULI New York staff worked tirelessly to pivot the organization to a virtual programming model. Despite the challenges of operating virtually, we continued to successfully provide our members and sponsors with access to ULI’s high quality programming, network of multidisciplinary experts and best practice guidance.
In appreciation of the support we received from our 2020 sponsors and recognizing the challenges still confronting the industry as we recover from the pandemic, we are pleased to offer the following discounts on 2021 sponsorship packages:
- 50% discount on any Awards Gala-only sponsorship package for any returning 2020 Awards Gala-only sponsor.
- 33% discount on any Annual sponsorship package for any returning 2020 Annual sponsor.
- 10% discount on any Annual or Awards Gala-only sponsorship packages for any new sponsor.
Annual sponsorship packages include the 2021 Awards Gala—held in person at Cipriani Wall Street on November 3—where Kirk Goodrich, President of Monadnock Development, will be honored with our 2021 Visionary Leadership in Land Use Award.
Your sponsorship dollars in 2021 will provide the critically needed financial resources to support and expand ULI New York’s program of work, including:
- Engaging more public sector leaders through our Public Sector Engagement Strategy.
- Increasing the presence of young women of color in the real estate industry and ULI through our WLI-led REal Stories
- Expanding our local product councils, NEXT affinity group network, UrbanPlan and UrbanPlan for Public Officials workshops.
- Creating a hybrid programming model for members to engage with ULI NY virtually or in-person.
We will continue our focus on increasing diversity, equity and inclusion in ULI and the real estate industry, through programming, leadership trainings and strategic partnerships with diverse real estate organizations, like The Real Estate Executive Council (REEC) and The Real Estate Associate Program (REAP). ULI New York’s commitment to DEI emphasizes the importance of diversity to intentionally engage and leverage each of our members’ different perspectives to promote the change and advancement required to better create and sustain the thriving, resilient, and equitable communities that are the foundation blocks of ULI’s mission.
Now more than ever, we need the continued financial support of our corporate partners to build on our successes of the past year and work with the industry to navigate the new normal of a post-pandemic world.
More than 50 top real estate companies generously supported ULI New York’s mission in 2020. Please join the ranks of industry leaders that will be supporting ULI New York in 2021.
WHY YOU SHOULD SUPPORT ULI NEW YORK
Be a leader in our market’s preeminent industry association, committed to building more equitable and sustainable better communities for people to live, work, and play.
Forge relationships with 2,500+ local members, leaders and decision makers across diverse disciplines, sectors, and product types.
In times of uncertainty and change, the industry relies on ULI for it’s trusted and objective insights, expertise, and best practices to forge new strategies to adapt for the future.
Access compelling programs exploring the most important issues currently affecting land use and development.
Collaborate on our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiative and develop the tools and resources to become a more inclusive leader.
Develop professional and leadership skills through our Young Leaders Group (for members under 35), Women’s Leadership Initiative, NEXT (for members 35-45), Local Product Councils, and other member networks.
Join other leading real estate companies in supporting ULI New York’s local educational programs, professional development platforms, and community impact initiatives. Annual sponsorship includes the added benefits associated with the annual Awards for Excellence in Development Gala, our signature annual Real Estate Outlook (Emerging Trends) program, and our exclusive sponsor appreciation reception. Enjoy the year-round visibility, brand recognition, and benefits available when your company is deeply engaged with ULI New York.
Awards for Excellence in Development Gala (Gala-Only Sponsorship)
The annual Awards Gala is a must-attend industry event attracting top company sponsors and over 600 industry leaders. Last year, due to the pandemic, we pivoted from our normal in-person event to a virtual Awards Gala that was a unique, exciting, and engaging online experience for our members and sponsors. This year, we invite you to join ULI New York in person at Cipriani Wall Street on November 3 as we celebrate the 6th Annual Awards Gala, the industry showcase for local projects that are raising the bar for planning, design, sustainability and resilience, and community impact, and the real estate and land use professionals who create them.
Join other leading real estate industry companies in our region in supporting our program of work and open your company up to all the benefits of being deeply involved with ULI New York – Become a ULI New York sponsor today!
For information on sponsorship opportunities contact:
Executive Director, ULI New York
email@example.com or 917.773.8822