Raise a Glass with WLI! A Fundraiser for the ULI NY Alice Connell WLI Scholarship
Please join ULI New York’s Women’s Leadership Initiative at the rustic Italian restaurant Amata for a special Wine Tasting Evening – WLI’s third annual fundraiser for the ULI New York Alice Connell WLI Scholarship!
This wine tasting event will feature six wines – three white and three red – to be presented by David Seal from Golden Vines. The mission of Golden Vines is to be “a wine importing company that focuses on wine made by real people, not corporations.” At the event, as we sip and sample, David will talk us through:
• Prosecco, Sanfeletto, Conegliano Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore Brut
• Chardonnay, Domaine les Chenevieres, Macon-Villages Mont Pele (2016)
• Sauvignon Blanc, Peterson Winery (2017)
• Chianti, Fattoria Il Colombaio, Chianti Contessa Ava (2016)
• Zinfandel, Peterson Winery, Zinfandel Tradizionale (2013)
• Cabernet Sauvignon, Peterson Winery, Bradford Mountain Estate Vineyard (2013)
Delectable hors d’oeuvres from Amata’s lovely kitchen will also be served.
All proceeds raised at the event will go towards WLI NY’s annual scholarship fund. The Alice Connell WLI Scholarship provides one female ULI New York Young Leader member with complimentary registration to attend the ULI Fall Meeting. The scholarship recipient is selected through a competitive application process which opens in the summer and concludes with an announcement of the winner in early September. This scholarship honors our dear friend and a champion of the scholarship’s tradition, Alice Connell, who sadly passed away in 2017.
TUESDAY, JANUARY 22, 2019 | 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
AMATA | 209 East 56th Street | New York, NY 10022
PRICE | $125
If you would like to make a personal contribution to the Alice Connell WLI Scholarship, please contact Emily Carty at firstname.lastname@example.org.