ULI New York: Argus Enterprise Workshop
ULI New York, in partnership with Baruch College’s Zicklin School of Business, is offering a full-day ARGUS Enterprise Workshop to YLG members. This introductory level training, led by Hillman Lam, ASC, will teach participants the basics of the ARGUS Enterprise software, also covering some intermediate level topics.
Space is limited.
This ARGUS Enterprise course is for commercial real estate (CRE) professionals including developers, investors, lenders, appraisers, analysts, and brokers interested in an analytical tool for valuation and asset management. Asset classes include retail, office, multifamily, industrial, etc. The discounted cash flow (DCF) analysis and investment measures (NPV, PV, IRR, financial ratios, etc.) are forecasted for investment-decision making. In today’s job market, corporate real estate companies are listing knowledge of ARGUS Enterprise software as a skill requirement.
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
• Build detailed cash flow projections for discounted cash flow analysis (PV, NPV, IRR, etc.)
• Determine purchase price and leverage based on return and risk
• Customize report packages according to users’ (investor, lender, etc.) reporting requirements
• Audit and understand the input assumptions report to identify errors and gauge its reasonableness, in addition compare to other ARGUS files with same property type
• Modify detailed input assumptions affecting the ARGUS report
• Estimate future sale prices based on cash flow projection
• Export the data into Excel for customized Excel financial modeling
• Model permanent financing to “take out” the construction loan
*YLG Members Only $275