|Standard Pricing Until September 21||Members||Non-Members|
|Under Age 35||$50.00||$70.00|
Pressures abound to decarbonize existing buildings in NYC – investor interest, tenant demand, regulatory policies (we see you, Local Law 97) and even corporate goals are all driving the real estate sector to decarbonize, fast. Join this ULI NY sustainability breakfast event as a part of NY Climate Week to hear from an owner, architect, and finance expert as they unpack their secrets to financing decarbonization projects, big and small. Discussions will center around costs, funding sources, incentives, and payback – including private sector green loans and green bonds, federal Inflation Reduction Act dollars, NY state-wide offerings from NYSERDA, and local utility incentives from ConEd. Learn real-world tips and tricks to secure funding and fast-track work.
- Divya Bendre, Head of Sustainable Fixed Income, Americas, Bank of America
- Lauren Brust Moss, Senior Vice President, Chief Sustainability Officer, Vornado Realty Trust
- Christopher Cayten, LEED AP, M.Arch, Principal, CodeGreen
- Shanta Tucker PE, LEED AP BD+C, ASHRAE BEMP, Director, New York, Atelier Ten
- MODERATOR: Marta Schantz, Co-Executive Director, ULI Randall Lewis Center for Sustainability in Real Estate, Urban Land Institute