The mission of the ULI New York Real Estate Technology and Innovation Council is to create a forum where real estate industry leaders, technology providers, and land use policy makers can collaborate to promote technology solutions and innovations that move our communities and cities forward.
Goals & Objectives
- Provide a platform for knowledge-sharing, discussion, brain-storming and problem solving among real estate and land use industry leaders, current and prospective providers of technology-driven solutions, and land use policymakers.
- Facilitate exploration of real estate and land use applications for new technologies, including applications relevant to investment, development, construction, property management, design, public sector and service provider users.
- Promote greater understanding of the opportunities and constraints relative to providing enterprise solutions to real estate corporations and land use institutions.
- Provide a forum for disseminating best practices in data management, cyber security, and technology infrastructure management with respect to real estate and land use technology solutions.
- Support the growth and development of real estate technology startups by providing exposure and access to real estate and land use decision makers.
- Foster collaboration between the real estate and technology industries and the public sector to encourage the adoption of sound land use policymaking and administration that embraces emerging technology and innovation.
Nicole L. Greenberg | Founder | Women in PropTech
Dror Poleg | Founder & CEO | Rethinking Real Estate
|Keith Angell | Co-Founder | Better Spaces|
|Michael Atkins | President | Cormorant Capital|
|Ben Berookhim | Head of Global Real Estate Technology Strategy & Product | JPMorgan|
|Matt Boras | FVP, Investments | RXR Realty|
|Galina Breslav | Senior Director, Asset Management , Office, New York | Nuveen|
|Ana Britten | Regional Director, Northeast | Sonder|
|Matthew Diesner | Regional Sales Manager | Autodesk Construction Solutions|
|Omri Dor | Founder & CEO | Obligo|
|Daniel Fetner | Chief of Staff | Corigin|
|Merrie Frankel | President | Minerva Realty Consultants, LLC|
|Kristen Fulmer | Project Manager, PxWe | WeWork|
|Ross Guttler | CEO | The NY Open Center|
|Merritt Hummer | Principal | Bain Capital Ventures|
|Jonathan Iger | Chief Executive Officer | Sage Realty Corporation|
|Linda Isaacson | Managing Director, Global Head of Innovation and Technology | Ferguson Partners Ltd.|
|Sterling Jawitz | CEO | VisionaRE Partners|
|Kyle Kantor | Director of Real Estate Technology | Totem|
|Gary Kao | GM & Head of New York | Dealpath|
|Brian Ker | Assistant Vice President | NYCEDC|
|Oren Kozlowski | Venture Capital Investor (Creator Fund) | WeWork|
|Han Lo | Managing Partner | Tatami|
|Kate Mabin | Capital Transactions Manager, Capital Transactions | Lendlease|
|Jacqueline Manzer | Tenant Experience Manager | Silverstein Properties|
|Stefan Martinovic | VP Investments | Midwood|
|Cindy McLaughlin | CEO | Envelope|
|Aaron Meyerson | Director of Business Operations | WiredScore|
|John Montesi | SVP, Loan Syndication – Commercial Real Estate Finance | People’s United Bank, N.A.|
|Joseph Moskowitz | Manager, Strategic Partnerships | VTS|
|Laura Patel | Strategic Accounts | Density Inc.|
|Sujan Patel | Managing Principal | Nantam Capital|
|David Riedel | Chief Operating Officer | AI SpaceFactory|
|Adrian Silver | Executive Account Manager | Carbon Lighthouse|
|Joseph D. Stecher | Founder & CEO | Candlewood Investors|
|Kelly Tigera | Director, Business Development & Communications | Snøhetta|
|Chris Varjan | Senior Managing Director | Lee & Associates|
|Ed Walters | Partner, Real Estate & Business Development | Mosaic Building Group, Inc.|
|Erik Wood | Founding Principal | Erik Wood + Associates|
|Zoe Zabor | Innovation and Ventures | Tishman Speyer|
|Ash Zandieh | Chief Intelligence Officer | CREtech|
The application window to join the Council is open annually from January through March. Limited guest seats are available for every Council meeting. Please contact Chris Karakul via e-mail at email@example.com or call 917-773-8825 for more information.
Basic Guidelines for a ULI NY Local Product Council:
- Must be a member of ULI to join a Local Product Council
- To be considered for participation on a Local Product Council, a member must apply (application window is open from January – March)
- Member must have relevant knowledge of subject matter
- Members can only participate in one Council at a time
- All members must actively participate in discussion and sharing information
- Council members must attend 4 out of the 6 meetings during the ULI fiscal year
- No more than two members of a firm may sit on the same product council