Real Estate Tech and Innovation Council
The mission of the ULI New York Real Estate Technology and Innovation Council is to create a forum where real estate industry leaders, technology providers, and land use policy makers can collaborate to promote technology solutions and innovations that move our communities and cities forward.
Goals & Objectives
- Provide a platform for knowledge-sharing, discussion, brain-storming and problem solving among real estate and land use industry leaders, current and prospective providers of technology-driven solutions, and land use policymakers.
- Facilitate exploration of real estate and land use applications for new technologies, including applications relevant to investment, development, construction, property management, design, public sector and service provider users.
- Promote greater understanding of the opportunities and constraints relative to providing enterprise solutions to real estate corporations and land use institutions.
- Provide a forum for disseminating best practices in data management, cyber security, and technology infrastructure management with respect to real estate and land use technology solutions.
- Support the growth and development of real estate technology startups by providing exposure and access to real estate and land use decision makers.
- Foster collaboration between the real estate and technology industries and the public sector to encourage the adoption of sound land use policymaking and administration that embraces emerging technology and innovation.
Andrew Flint, Co-Founder, Occupier
Sterling Jawitz, CEO, VisionaRE Partners
Ian M. Marlow, Founder, FITECH
Keith Angel, Co-Founder, Better Spaces
Michael Atkins, President, Cormorant Capital
Ben Berookhim, Head of Global Real Estate Technology Strategy and Product, JPMorgan
Matt Boras, FVP, Investments, RXR Realty
Galina Breslav, Senior Director, Asset Management, TH Real Estate
Fiona Cousins, Principal, Automation Leader and Head of Digital Services for the Americas, Arup
Matthew Diesner, Regional Sales Manager, PlanGrid, Inc.
Omri Dor, Founder & CEO, Obligo
Justin Drysdale, Vice President, Brookfield
John Fitzpatrick, Managing Director, Blackstone
Andrew Flint, Co-Founder, Occupier
Kristen Fulmer, Project Manager, PxWe, WeWork
Nicole Greenberg, Project Director, Halstead Project Development Marketing
Jonathan Iger, Chief Executive Officer, Sage Realty Corporation
Sterling Jawitz, Head of Real Estate Partnerships, Common
Kyle Kantor, Director of Real Estate Technology, Totem
Gary Kao, GM & Head of New York, Dealpath
Jacqueline Manzer, Tenant Experience Manager, Silverstein Properties
Ian Marlow, Founder, FITECH
Stefan Martinovic, Vice President Investments, Midwood Investment & Development
Aaron Meyerson, Director of Business Operations, WiredScore
John Montesi, SVP, Loan Syndication – Commercial Real Estate Finance, People’s United Bank, N.A.
Joseph Moskowitz, Manager, Strategic Partnerships, VTS
Francisco Pineda, Program Director & Adjunct Lecturer, Columbia University
Dror Poleg, Founder & CEO, Rethinking Real Estate
Joseph D. Stecher, Founder & CEO, Candlewood Investors
Ben Thypin, Co-Founder, Quantierra
Chris Varjan, Senior Managing Director, Lee & Associates
Ed Walters, General Partner, Tamarisc Venture
Joseph Weishaar, Director of Asset Management, L&M Development
Ashkan Zandieh, Founder & CEO, RE:TECH
To get involved with the Real Estate Technology and Innovation Council, please contact Chris Karakul via e-mail at email@example.com or call 216-407-4743 for more information.