The mission of the ULI New York Real Estate Technology and Innovation Council is to create a forum where real estate industry leaders, technology providers, and land use policy makers can collaborate to promote technology solutions and innovations that move our communities and cities forward.
Goals & Objectives
- Provide a platform for knowledge-sharing, discussion, brain-storming and problem solving among real estate and land use industry leaders, current and prospective providers of technology-driven solutions, and land use policymakers.
- Facilitate exploration of real estate and land use applications for new technologies, including applications relevant to investment, development, construction, property management, design, public sector and service provider users.
- Promote greater understanding of the opportunities and constraints relative to providing enterprise solutions to real estate corporations and land use institutions.
- Provide a forum for disseminating best practices in data management, cyber security, and technology infrastructure management with respect to real estate and land use technology solutions.
- Support the growth and development of real estate technology startups by providing exposure and access to real estate and land use decision makers.
- Foster collaboration between the real estate and technology industries and the public sector to encourage the adoption of sound land use policymaking and administration that embraces emerging technology and innovation.
Nicole L. Greenberg | Founder | Women in PropTech
Dror Poleg | Founder & CEO | Rethinking Real Estate
Vice Chairs for Membership
Matt Boras | Senior Vice President | RXR Realty
Ed Walters | Partner, Real Estate & Business Development | Mosaic Building Group
Victor Amoo | Loan Officer | Basis Investment Group
Scott Anderson | Principal | Cognition Group
Keith Angell | Co-Founder | Better Spaces
Michael Atkins | President | Cormorant Capital
Ben Berookhim | Head of Global Real Estate Technology Strategy & Product | JPMorgan
Galina Breslav | Senior Director, Asset Management, Office, New York | Nuveen
Ana Britten | Regional Director, Northeast | Sonder
Gideon D’Arcangelo | Associate Principal | Arup
Anne Dyer | Associate | GreenPoint Partners
Sarena Ehrich | Senior Manager, Strategy Consulting | CBRE
Merrie Frankel | President | Minerva Realty Consultants, LLC
Merritt Hummer | Principal | Bain Capital Ventures
Jonathan Iger | Chief Executive Officer | Sage Realty Corporation
Linda Isaacson | Managing Director, Global Head of Innovation and Technology | Ferguson Partners Ltd.
Kyle Kantor | Principal | Good Ground
Gary Kao | GM & Head of New York | Dealpath
Brian Ker | Assistant Vice President | NYC EDC
Oren Kozlowski | VC Principal | Founders Factor
Takahiro Kuwabara | Head of Implementation and Strategy | Northspyre
Jonathan Lane | Assistant Vice President, Industry Initiatives: Urbantech NYC | NYC EDC
Jiho Lee | Managing Director, Head of Private Investments | Tishman Capital Partners
Kate Mabin | Capital Transactions Manager, Capital Transactions | Lendlease
Jacqueline Manzer | Director of Workplace Experience | Convene
Stefan Martinovic | VP Investments | Midwood Investment & Development
Cindy McLaughlin | CEO | Envelope
Joseph Moskowitz | Director, Business Development & Strategic Solutions | Dealpath
Josh Panknin | Director of Real Estate Technology Initiatives | Columbia University
Laura Patel | Strategic Accounts | Density Inc.
Miriam Roure Parera | Program Director | URBAN-X
Catherine Sanso | Project Manager, Corporate Real Estate | Evercore Partners
Adrian Silver | Executive Account Manager | Carbon Lighthouse
Joseph D. Stecher | Founder & CEO | Candlewood Investors
Kelly Tigera | Director, Business Development & Communications | Snøhetta
Chris Varjan | Senior Managing Director | Lee & Associates
Zoe Zabor | Innovation and Ventures | Tishman Speyer
Britt Zaffir | CEO | Kin
The application window to join the Council is open annually from January through March. Limited guest seats are available for every Council meeting. Please contact Chris Karakul via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 917-773-8825 for more information.
Basic Guidelines for a ULI NY Local Product Council:
- Must be a member of ULI to join a Local Product Council
- To be considered for participation on a Local Product Council, a member must apply (application window is open from January – March)
- Member must have relevant knowledge of subject matter
- Members can only participate in one Council at a time
- All members must actively participate in discussion and sharing information
- Council members must attend 4 out of the 6 meetings during the ULI fiscal year
- No more than two members of a firm may sit on the same product council