Young Leaders Group
ULI New York’s annual ‘GET INVOLVED’ application window for Fiscal Year 2024 (July 1, 2023 through June 30, 2024) is open now until March 31, 2023!
NOTE: These opportunities are available only to ULI members under 35. You will need your ULI account login credentials (email address + password) in order to submit an application. If you need assistance logging in or resetting your password, please contact ULI Customer Service at 1-800-321-5011 or [email protected]
YLG Committee Member Opportunities
Interested in applying to be a member of a YLG Committee? Apply by March 31, 2023.
YLG Leadership Opportunities
Interested in applying for a leadership role on a YLG Committee? Apply by March 31, 2023.
Fiscal Year 2024 Appointment Process & Timing:
- January – March: Application Window (closes March 31)
- April: Candidate vetting for leadership roles (by the Governance Committee)
- April/May: Committee membership vetting and selection (by the relevant committee leadership)
- May/June: New leaders confirmed and notified of their appointments
- May/June: Incoming leaders to “shadow” outgoing leaders prior to commencement of their term on July 1, 2023
- Late June: New committee members confirmed and notified of their appointments
- July 1, 2023: Commencement of one- or two-year terms for incoming leadership and one-year terms for committee members
About the Young Leaders Group
The Young Leaders Group (YLG) consists of ULI New York members under the age of 35 who want to be actively involved in shaping the built environment and the future of the real estate industry in our area.
Founded in 2003, the Young Leaders Group of New York has close to 800 members who enjoy events throughout the year designed specifically for them and by them – in addition to those offered by the New York District Council. The Young Leaders Group includes a diverse group of real estate professionals and students, including architects, engineers, financial analysts, city planners, developers, lawyers, and more!
*Note – Any current ULI member who is under the age of 35 is automatically a YLG ‘member’ here in NY. Only our YLG committee and leadership positions are application-based.
To create a unique setting in which tomorrow’s New York industry leaders may interact, both professionally and socially, with today’s industry leaders and each other.
Interested in a YLG leadership position? Interested in joining a YLG Committee? General questions? Contact Sam Mullins