|Standard Pricing Until March 2||Members||Non-Members|
|Under Age 35||$50.00||$70.00|
|Under Age 35||$75.00||$95.00|
Presented by ULI New York’s Young Leaders Group. The program is open to all ULI members as well as non-members!
Join us as we discuss the recent flurry of investments that have been made in life sciences infrastructure and lab space across New York City. The momentum for new lab infrastructure has kicked into high gear in recent months with the commencement of several transformative projects which will promote the continued formation of life science clusters across the city. Building on its already strong foundation of talent and funding, and with this expanding landscape of lab infrastructure now coming to fruition, NYC is on fast becoming a premier life science destination. Hear how investors, brokers, incubator operators and successful start-ups are working to grow New York’s emerging life sciences industry.
- David Stockel, Senior Vice President, CBRE
- Karen Heidelberger, Chief Partnership & Communications Officer, Deerfield Management
- Alan Koder, Development Director, CBRE
- Matthew Malone, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP, Associate Principal, Science & Technology Practice Leader, Perkins+Will
- Ben Van de Graaf, Associate Director of Operations, Kallyope