STORIES OF THE WEEK
The ongoing COVID-19 crisis continues to affect all areas of life. Here are some key stories from the past week on how this pandemic is impacting the real estate and development community.
Important information regarding changes to our previously scheduled meetings, events, and programs.
Addressing the Impact of COVID-19: A Roundup of Available ULI Resources
ULI New York Webinar Series Recordings
Missed one of our Weekly Webinars? Members can access recordings of past ULI NY webinars through Knowledge Finder (links below).
ASSET MANAGING OFFICE PROPERTIES IN A COVID-19 ENVIRONMENT
This webinar focused on tenant, operational and capital market issues for office properties during the Coronavirus outbreak.
- Moderator: Brian Collins, Executive Vice President and Director of Development, Silverstein Properties
- Lisa Bevacqua, Executive Vice President and Director of Asset Management, Silverstein Properties
- Thomas Hill, Senior Vice President for Property, Management, New York Region, Boston Properties
ASSESSING THE ECONOMIC IMPACT OF THE CORONAVIRUS WITH MARK ZANDI
ULI New York invited Mark Zandi, Chief Economist of Moody’s Analytics, to provide an update on the economy in regards to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak. Zandi walks through the various impacts he is seeing on the economy.
NAVIGATING MULTIFAMILY HOUSING THROUGH COVID-19
This webinar focused on the impacts of the pandemic on multifamily operations and development in the tri-state area.
- Moderator: Jim Hedden, Managing Member, Treun Realty Investments
- Brian Peters, Chief Operating Officer, Rose Associates, Inc.
- Lauren Cahill, Senior Development Director, AvalonBay Communities
CAPITAL MARKETS & COVID-19: THE VIEW FROM NEW YORK
This webinar discussed buying, selling, and financing in the New York market during Covid-19.
- Moderator: Steve Kohn, Vice Chairman & President of Equity, Debt & Structured Finance, Cushman & Wakefield
- Todd Goldberg, Managing Director, PGIM Real Estate
- Michael Lavipour, Managing Director, Square Mile, Capital Management LLC
- Bethany Logan Ropa, Managing Director in Real Estate, Lodging and Leisure, UBS Investment Bank